Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Manual outbound calls reset ACD Counter

Posted 09-16-2019 13:37
    Since manual outbound dialing resets the agents ACD counter is the only way to have a fluid inbound/manual outbound queue to separate them? Agents who are making the most manual outbound calls are never seeing inbound when you have both in one queue. Is PureCloud looking into an enhancement that allows us adjust how ACD is calculated like PureConnect does? 

Side note question: Are manual outbound calls considered ACD interactions in the reports as well? (PureCloud)

Thanks,
    #Outbound
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Bryan De La Cruz
    GreatPlains Finance, LLC

• 2.  RE: Manual outbound calls reset ACD Counter

Posted 09-16-2019 14:56
    Part of me wonders if I I created inbound skills would calls wait around longer for these agents even if they appear to have made the last call? Tricking the system doesn't give me a ton of confidence though.

Bryan De La Cruz
    GreatPlains Finance, LLC

• 3.  RE: Manual outbound calls reset ACD Counter
    Best Answer

GENESYS
    Posted 09-16-2019 15:23
    If you want to target a specific group of agents first, expand to all agents over time, then yes.  Use Bullseye routing and strip a skill every 30 seconds or whatever, with the preferred agents in the first ring, secondary in the next ring, tertiary in the next ring, etc.

George Ganahl GCP (PureCloud) ICCE CCXP
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 4.  RE: Manual outbound calls reset ACD Counter

GENESYS
    Posted 09-16-2019 15:20
    The first question that comes to my mind is, why does it matter if those agents get picked for Inbound if all the calls are being answered (and probably within Service Level expectations since it sounds like they are not getting calls when Idle)?

George Ganahl GCP (PureCloud) ICCE CCXP
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources