Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  missed schedule call back

Posted 05-05-2021 10:05
    for the schedule call back, If the agent miss a scheduled callback, Genesys Cloud routes immediately to the next available agent in the queue.is there anyway we can config the schedule call back to redial in 15mins to the same agent if that agent not available? 
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    annie Ng
    Accenture Company Limited

• 2.  RE: missed schedule call back

Posted 05-06-2021 04:40
    Hi Annie,

Most of the applications won't store the information of agents who are not available,as it only tries to route the call to the available agents(Skill based routing). I guess we don't have a option to route the call to same agent but we can configure that redial period on application and configuring the Timeout on Tables. There is a variable snooze duration which allows the application to redial after 15mins.

Sravan Karasudula
    Microsoft Corporation

• 3.  RE: missed schedule call back

Posted 05-06-2021 04:45
    that configuration sounds like what I need. May I know if this setting set on agent level or division level? any documentation I can reference to make this setting? Thanks.

annie Ng

• 4.  RE: missed schedule call back

Posted 05-07-2021 02:45
    Hi Annie,

You can do that at queue level configuring the Parameter on Datatable. You should be able to use the Parameter  Snooze Duration (minutes) from callback settings  data table. I guess there should be a predefined logic for this parameter when add it to the datatable.

please refer below

https://docs.genesys.com/Documentation/DES/current/Help/CallbackV2

Sravan Karasudula
    Microsoft Corporation

• 5.  RE: missed schedule call back

Posted 05-07-2021 03:26
    actually I am using purecloud, seems like the configuration does not apply to purecloud, but just pureengage.

annie Ng

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources