Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Gamification - Default Metrics

Posted 02-24-2021 09:06
    If something is not a default metric, can one be added? It's odd that no quality metrics are part of the default...and I would want the Quality Score to be a metric on the gamification scoreboard if possible.
    #Ask Me Anything (AMA)
    #QualityManagement
    #Reporting/Analytics
    #SystemAdministration
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Amber Krueger
    Ultimus Fund Solutions

• 2.  RE: Gamification - Default Metrics

GENESYS
    Posted 02-24-2021 12:16
    Edited by Matt Lawson 05-09-2022 09:34
    Hi Amber - Right now, you can only add metrics from the default set. You are right that quality metric is not available in the default set. It definitely is an important metric and we are exploring that for future roadmap!

Hope this helps.

Shikha Khattar
    Genesys - Sr. Product Manager, WEM

• 3.  RE: Gamification - Default Metrics

Posted 07-28-2021 14:07
    Shikha, we have a customer gone live today with Gamification.   The stats are not populating.  Does it take time to accumulate the data or show it start showing data immediately?

Martin Bunting
    i3Vision Technologies Inc.

• 4.  RE: Gamification - Default Metrics

GENESYS
    Posted 07-28-2021 16:41
    Hi Martin - It should show up as long as agents are taking interactions. If you are still facing the issue, could you request your customer to please raise a contact ticket with support with all the details so it can be investigated?

Shikha Khattar
    Genesys - Sr. Product Manager - Workforce Engagement Management

• 5.  RE: Gamification - Default Metrics

Posted 02-25-2021 15:02
    Great question Amber. You would think this would be one of the first metric types.

Christopher Kaldenberg
    EMS, Inc.

• 6.  RE: Gamification - Default Metrics

Posted 02-28-2021 21:58
    Also a few other ideas:

- Wrap up codes - A metric where a certain wrap up code could generate points, would be good for the sales team. They record more sales, get more points. 
    - Speed to answer - They get more points for the less time their phone is ringing. 
    - RONA (Redirect on no answer) - Lose points when a call is delivered to an agent, however they fail to answer.

Glen Tylee
    Fonterra

• 7.  RE: Gamification - Default Metrics

Posted 02-28-2021 23:15
    Hey Glen, the wrap up code one could get a bit tricky as each org likely uses wrap up codes differently - and if an agent knew a certain wrap up code gave them more points they'd choose that.  So you'd then potentially have other QA things to go through.  Of course that can happen to other metrics too - AHT etc.

The RONA one might also be tricky especially as sometimes RONA is out of their control - ie network, browser, headset issues etc.

Vaun McCarthy
    NTT New Zealand Limited

• 8.  RE: Gamification - Default Metrics

Posted 07-30-2021 06:13
    Thanks for the question Amber, Glen great addon. Our clients really like your ideas we are adding them to our application do you have any more. Vaun good point we do a lot of trend drill down reporting so this bad behaviour is eliminated quickly, but then again I suppose if you are not doing some type of trend drill down analysing most of your reporting can be considered questionable.

Warren Beddie
    Noralogix PTY (Ltd)
    warren@noralogix.com

• 9.  RE: Gamification - Default Metrics

Posted 08-03-2021 05:15
    I think you would need more granularity than is currently available in the Quality reporting before it could be a gamification metric i.e. be able to report / gamify by individual form/section/question

craig farley
    IP Integration Ltd

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources