Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Event Handling in Genesys Architect

Posted 04-01-2021 14:30
    All - We have option in Genesys Architect called "Event Handing" where we can select the action we want Architect to take when an error occurs.

I want to know if there is way we can determine the error description and capture it anywhere either in custom attribute or somewhere else !

Any information around it would be really helpful
    #ArchitectureandDesign

------------------------------
    Thanks,
    Anurag Gusain

• 2.  RE: Event Handling in Genesys Architect

GENESYS
    Posted 04-01-2021 14:37
    No.  There is no way to get at the error that brings you into event handling.

Melissa Bailey
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Event Handling in Genesys Architect

Posted 04-02-2021 10:45
    I have found that most of the error outs are due to other operations in the background like a TTS or ASR issue.  Most are not visible on conversation when I look them.  Also, it could be a participant-specific error that would be written just to that participant segment.  I have seen no documentation around this.  At least we have error handling!  Remember the days of the robot telling us "Sorry, an error has occurred.  Thank you, goodbye!"  At least now we can graciously admit failure and move on.

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    Avtex Solutions, LLC
    Contact Center Innovation Architect
    robertwc@avtex.com
    https://www.Avtex.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 4.  RE: Event Handling in Genesys Architect

Posted 08-16-2021 21:53
    Is there anyway to debug if the call hits the error handling section? I have my event handling set to go to a queue, in case of an invalid input in menu which is 3 noinput/nomatches. However my call just disconnects and never lands at the Q - I cannot seem to be able to hit this place when i try to use the debug "Callflow" option either.  I'm unsure why it disconnects instead of transferring to the q? Any help would be appreciated.thanks 

Tilly Ramachandran
    Byte Information Technology

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources