Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  User Queue Level Activity

Posted 10-01-2019 17:39

I would like to see down to a user level, which queue they were working on and when 

For Example, 

User A 8am-10am Queue Name

10-12pm Queue Name 

etc

Is that possible?

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Ly Tran
    Cardinal Health 5, LLC

• 2.  RE: User Queue Level Activity

GENESYS
    Posted 10-15-2019 13:53
    Hi Ly,

Thanks for posting your question in the community. PureCloud Legend @George Ganahl analyzes it and provides a walkthrough in the most recent episode of the PureCloud Community Q&A Show! Check it out here!​

Cole Callahan
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Coordinator

• 3.  RE: User Queue Level Activity

Posted 10-23-2019 06:44
    is this not available when exporting the individual agent performance tab through queues activity, then select your queue, the agent your looking for in the agent tabs, or a re you looking for a collective of all queues for each agent during a certain time period?

Gordon Thomson
    Dialler Manager
    Actavo

• 4.  RE: User Queue Level Activity

GENESYS
    Posted 10-23-2019 10:07
    Unfortunately, no. The information exported from the Agents tab under Queues Activity for a specific queue, even at the Interval level, does not accurately reflect when the agent is Active on the queue (or not Active). It's not that granular.

For example, I had an agent Active on a queue from 09:30 - 09:50, then deactivated him at 09:50 for the remainder of the 09:30-10:00 Interval. In the export, that agent just shows as FALSE for the entire interval in the Active column.

Running an export for the Day just shows one entry, TRUE or FALSE, in the Active column for the entire day.

So, as far as I can tell, there is no way in the interface to show the data Ly wants.

George Ganahl GCP (PureCloud) ICCE CCXP
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 5.  RE: User Queue Level Activity

Posted 10-23-2019 10:57
    Thank you for looking into this. I made a suggestion in the ideas portal if anyone wants to vote on it! 

Ly Lim
    Cardinal Health 5, LLC

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources