Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Viewing Active Outbound Calls Made on Behalf of Queue

Posted 07-12-2021 14:33
    I'm looking to see how current Genesys Cloud clients are able to view active outbound calls made on behalf of a queue.  I just came from a demo in which the Genesys counterpart couldn't identify the means to do this.  I do see that the Queues Activity Detail view can show based on a summarized count by media type, but there doesn't appear to be a means to breakdown voice interaction counts by direction in this view?

How do other current GC clients determine volume of active outbound calls not associated to an outbound campaign or callback interaction?  Is there a view that can support this?

NOTE: Currently, I support the PureConnect Cloud platform for my company, and we are looking at Genesys Cloud CX as a possible future solution.  We're able to see the count of active voice calls broken out by inbound vs outbound.  This seems like a pretty standard out-of-the-box data; point to support, so it took me by surprise that this doesn't seem to be accounted for in this view.

I would love any and all feedback that you can share.

Thanks!
    #Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface
    #Outbound
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Barry Farrington
    Senior Contact Center IVR & ACD System Administrator
    FedPoint
    fedpointusa.com

• 2.  RE: Viewing Active Outbound Calls Made on Behalf of Queue

Posted 07-12-2021 15:06
    Hi Barry - 
    I usually go to the Interactions view in my org to get to this level of data. I was able to see the active, outbound calls placed on behalf of a queue by applying the following filters:
    Direction: Outbound
    Ended: No
    Limit Interactions: ACD Routed

From there, if I needed access to that data again, I would save the view in my personal profile so I can go back to it when needed. 

I hope this helps!

Cory King
    IT Lead
    IGS Energy

• 3.  RE: Viewing Active Outbound Calls Made on Behalf of Queue

Posted 07-12-2021 15:48
    Thanks for this info, Cory.  While this gives a means to an end, I still feel that the functionality to segregate voice inbound from outbound in the Queues Activity Detail view would give it far more value from a usability aspect.

Barry Farrington
    Senior Contact Center IVR & ACD System Administrator
    FedPoint
    fedpointusa.com

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources