Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Log skipped interactions

Posted 02-22-2021 11:51
    Is there a way to log the timestamp of a skipped interaction in an outbound preview campaign?
    I was trying to create a pre-call rule that will update a column in the contact list (set valye as timestamp), but the ININ-OUTBOUND-PREVIEW-SKIPPED system dispossition doesn't trigger that rule (as no call is being made..).
    Thanks
    #Outbound

------------------------------
    Nuphar Schwartz
    Sproutt Insurance

• 2.  RE: Log skipped interactions

GENESYS
    Posted 02-23-2021 04:02

Hi Nuphar,

You could write the {{Scripter.Agent Call Start Time}} variable back to a Contact List column. This is the date/time the agent received the Interaction. There aren't any date/time functions that can be used within Scripting. You could have a custom action on the script that runs when the script load to write this value to the Contact List.

Another option could be to remove the permission for the agent to skip the call. I have been playing with setting a Wrap-up code when an agent skips the call. To give me the reason the call was skipped. 

I use this API Endpoint: /api/v2/conversations/callbacks/${input.conversationId}/participants/${input.participantId}

With this input:

{
    "wrapup": {
    "code": "wrap-up-UID",
    "notes": "some notes from the agent"
    },
    "state": "DISCONNECTED"
    }

In my script I can call this action to Skip the preview, set a wrap-up on it and leave some notes.
    I hope that gives you some ideas.

Craig Stevenson
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Log skipped interactions

Posted 05-01-2021 09:56
    Thanks @Craig Stevenson
    The problem is that the phone interaction is skipped , so {{Scripter.Agent Call Start Time}} variable is null
    I need to find a different way to pushing NOW() into the contact list.
    Any ideas? 

Nuphar Schwartz
    Sproutt Insurance

• 4.  RE: Log skipped interactions

GENESYS
    Posted 05-04-2021 07:44
    Hi @Nuphar Schwartz,

{{Scripter.Agent Call Start Time}} should work with Callbacks too. Here is an example where ​I have a Preview pop from an Outbound Campaign. I have highlighted to Interaction Type and where I am displaying the {{Scripter.Agent Call Start Time}}:

Craig Stevenson
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources