Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Easy way to see how many agents are signed on at a particular time?

Posted 07-20-2021 12:01
    My agency is fairly new to Genesys and I am still finding my way around some of it. 

I need to go back for several months and see how many agents were signed on (regardless of status) each day during the increment where we had max wait time in each queue.  I can't find anything that shows this other than running a login/logout report for all agents for each day and manually counting how many were there for a particular increment.  This seems very cumbersome and time consuming and there has to be something more concise and efficient.

Any ideas?

Jennifer Perry
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Jennifer Perry
    State of Missouri

• 2.  RE: Easy way to see how many agents are signed on at a particular time?

Posted 07-21-2021 13:17
    Hi Jennifer -
    If I were posed with this question, I would probably use the User Detail query in the Analytics Query Builder, since it allows me to define the time interval at a very granular level. Depending upon the size of your organization, this tool may not scale the best, but it might be the quickest way to determine agent status at a point in time. 
    https://developer.genesys.cloud/developer-tools/#/analytics-query-builder

Thanks!

Cory King
    IT Lead
    IGS Energy

• 3.  RE: Easy way to see how many agents are signed on at a particular time?

Posted 07-30-2021 05:14
    Hi Jennifer, 

We built trend analysing for our clients. The feature you are looking for the best way to get this is to use the APIs with development. The APIs in Genesys Cloud are the way to go they are world class unfortunately users of Genesys Cloud think everything will appear in an the Genesys Cloud application, what is not understood is the cost of Genesys Cloud is well worth it based on what Genesys are building for a client to use in the APIs, this is the way forward. The problem you will have is time to build, the solution on analytics builder will take you a lot of time to get what you want. 

Our solution for our clients allows them to run a single queue report and the have clickable Answered Abandoned ASA and SLA (you can slide scale your %) blocks, once you click on a requirement you will have hourly drilldown values, you can then click on a single value, you will get further drill down information that is displayed in chart and data format, login and logout is one of many. 

This model allows for a total UX experience. Happy to show you. 

Kind Regards

Warren Beddie
    Noralogix PTY (Ltd)
    warren@noralogix.com

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources