Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Call history no longer retains number

Posted 07-01-2019 01:53
    Have had some agents report that the call history on their call panel is no longer retaining the outbound dialer number it attempted.
    Previously before July they could use their call history to obtain previous dialed numbers by the outbound dialer for a later contact.

While there hasn't been any changes to permissions or release updates pertaining to advise of this change. I am wondering if anyone else has noticed this also?

This would be from an agent perspective call history as calls conducted directly via external handset to internal/external numbers still appear, these calls are from the outbound dialer.

#Outbound
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Darryn Chang
    Stuff Limited
    New Zealand
    2 Years Purecloud

• 2.  RE: Call history no longer retains number

GENESYS
    Posted 07-02-2019 15:51
    Hi Darryn,

Thanks for posting your question in the community! Our good friend @Jordan Robinson-Rucker shares her thoughts on your question in the most recent episode of the PureCloud Community Q&A Show! Check it out here!

Cole Callahan
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Coordinator

• 3.  RE: Call history no longer retains number

GENESYS
    Posted 07-02-2019 16:05
    Have you tried using "time machine" to go back a few versions to see if you can reproduce the old behavior?

Try using https://apps.mypurecloud.com/directory/8.45.0  to log in one of the agents (or yourself) on a sample campaign and see if it still shows what you expect.

George Ganahl CCXP, GCP
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 4.  RE: Call history no longer retains number

Posted 07-04-2019 01:32
    thanks @George Ganahl i have tried this since reading your post yesterday. My question would be where or how could i determine the various versions of the browser that have been released to determine how far back i would need to go to see if it has changed?

I do have a support case open but would like to also bring out my inner "Marty McFly and go back to 1985" using the time machine method. Not that far back but oh how nice it would be.​

Darryn Chang
    Stuff Limited
    New Zealand
    2 Years Purecloud

• 5.  RE: Call history no longer retains number

GENESYS
    Posted 07-05-2019 11:31
    I don't know of a way for you to get the version info other than by contacting Support.

George Ganahl CCXP, GCP
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources