Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Preview Dialing

Posted 05-10-2021 13:08
    Hi all,
    i am in the process of moving a customer from On Premises Outbound Campaigns to Cloud Outbound Campaigns.
    Customer utilized the Preview Campaign On Premises and one of the biggest challenges was the Mark Done button which we had to do WDE development to either have a timer or totally remove the Mark Done after completing a Outbound call.
    i am looking at using the Preview or Power dialer but, are facing challenges.
    1. Power Dialer does not have a preview option which the customer requires, so not a option
    2. Preview Dialer has the preview option with options, either disable or set a timer.
    The issue with Preview is once the call is terminated, the agent has to select a Wrap-Up code (Optional) after which the need to select End Preview.
    there is no option to disable or set timer for End Preview, so agents will not receive next call until they have selected End Preview, this is a huge issue as agents will remain idle for long periods before next interaction is presented. 

So my question is, how can i disable or put a timer on the End Preview?
    #Outbound

------------------------------
    Reginald Sheraton

• 2.  RE: Preview Dialing

Posted 05-13-2021 02:14
    I take it i will have to log this to get answers

Reginald Sheraton

• 3.  RE: Preview Dialing

Posted 05-13-2021 02:23
    Not sure if it will help you but there is I think an idea or roadmap item around that need to press done/end in a few interactions.  Some of it I think had to do with people wanting to be able to have agents select wrap up codes within a script.

If I come across that discussion or idea I'll post it in here.   Hopefully someone else or the Genesys product guys see and jump on here too.

Vaun McCarthy
    NTT New Zealand Limited

• 4.  RE: Preview Dialing

Posted 05-13-2021 06:36
    Thanks for the feedback, i have found the idea and have voted

Reginald Sheraton

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources