Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  IVR Survey

Posted 10-09-2020 16:58
    Has anyone, or is it possible through Purecloud, to send a customer to a survey after a call. For example, ask them if we can transfer them to our survey line, click transfer and then the patient get asks a list of questions and to rate, using their keypad the rating. Then we can pull a report of the rating and the call associated with that survey. 

I get asked to take surveys all the time for customer service calls and I was wondering if Purecloud has this feature.
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Ly Lim
    Cardinal Health 5, LLC

• 2.  RE: IVR Survey

Posted 10-09-2020 17:27
    Edited by Vaun McCarthy 10-09-2020 17:28
    The only "out of the box" option currently is an email/web survey that relies on you having contact email info dvia the External Contacts directory or an API request into your own data.  You use a QA policy to trigger that survey invite flow.  You might be able to build something from scratch leveraging outbound campaigns but it wouldn't be able to make use of the in-built survey/NPS system.  It would be a call-back rather than an immediate transfer once the agent ends their part of the call.  Then there's third party AppFoundry integrations which I haven't really looked into myself.

There are a few ideas on the ideas portal around post call routing but I don't think I've seen any sign that it would be available any time soon.

This is one of the things on my list of frustrating stuff having come over to Genesys Cloud from Genesys Engage :)

Vaun McCarthy
    NTT New Zealand Limited

• 3.  RE: IVR Survey

Posted 10-09-2020 17:59
    I've seen good results from Survey Dynamix which is over in the AppFoundry store. You can pull surveys after the fact and it's pretty robust. If a customer agrees to take part in a survey, but the customer hangs up prior to an agent transferring them, the system can call the customer back with the survey. Otherwise the agent can transfer the customer and it's pretty seamless.

Until Genesys introduces more features I would definitely recommend checking out the different options in the AppFoundry.

Paul Dittrich
    Aria Solutions

• 4.  RE: IVR Survey

Posted 10-11-2020 18:35
    Edited by Ramon Szeitszam 10-11-2020 18:37
    Here's another option with some important disclaimers! This is not a great solution for most use cases but I'll post it for completeness.

You could create your voice survey using an In Queue Flow, then associate it as the In-Queue flow for a new Queue (Contact Center > Queues > Voice). The Queue only exists for the purpose of playing the survey and never has an agent assigned.

Agent can then blind transfer the customer to that queue and the customer get the "survey". Of course this is not ideal:
    • Survey results are stored as attributes in the Conversation so reporting is 100% custom and is not retained indefinitely
    • Survey results are not integrated into Quality Management
    • Changing the survey requires Architect skills so it typically only suits fairly static requirements
    • Agent has to initiate the transfer to the survey
    Cheers,
    Ramon

Ramon Szeitszam
    Spark New Zealand

• 5.  RE: IVR Survey

Posted 02-09-2021 04:46
    Thanks for this Ramon - by any chance do you have such an in queue flow configured? Would be great to see how this could be built if possible to screenshot it, and importantly where the conversation attributes are made available

I was thinking the user selection could set a specific wrap up code (e.g. if the customer selects 5 for very satisfied then we choose this as the wrap-up code) which then makes the reporting persistent.

Mark Elliott
    Lemon Business Solutions

• 6.  RE: IVR Survey

Posted 02-15-2021 19:26
    Hi Mark,

Fairly straightforward - just create an In Queue Flow and use Collect Input to get the response from the caller. Store the result using Set Participant Data.

Create a new Queue with no members, and on the Voice tab, associate the In-Queue Flow with the queue. Now the agent can blind transfer the call to that queue to give the customer the survey.

Look up your results with GET /api/v2/conversations/calls/{conversationId}. You will find your attribute under the participants section.

Cheers,
    Ramon

Ramon Szeitszam
    Spark New Zealand

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources