Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Rule Management - Help

Posted 06-24-2020 16:06
    Hello! 

Is it possible to use Rule Management within Outbound Dialing (progressive mode) in a way that we could program G Cloud to only begin the dial out when we have a total of 5 agents in idle? 

If this can be accomplished in another way that I've missed, let me know! 

Any tips would be great!
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #Outbound

------------------------------
    Kymberli O'Hagan
    Product Owner, Omni-Channel
    Alberta Motor Association

• 2.  RE: Rule Management - Help

GENESYS
    Posted 07-08-2020 10:18
    Hey Kymberli,

Sadly we can't currently support within GC but I'm curious to understand more about your use case please. 

Kind Regards

JJ Earle-Henson
    Global SPARK Team
    Genesys Online Community

• 3.  RE: Rule Management - Help

Posted 07-08-2020 10:36
    Hello! 
    We ended up going forward anyway and ensuring there was a Supervisor monitoring to pause the campaign if needed. We have a couple big Outbound campaigns launching in 2 separate business units, in those business units there is no dedicated Outbound team so all agents that handle inbound queues will be expected to answer any "press1's" that result from the Outbound.

We were hoping to program GC in a way that 1 call out would initiate only if 5 agents were idle, this is mainly because our agents are never really in idle for more than 15 seconds at most (give or take) and we didnt want the call to reach a member and have them press 1 to speak with us just to be put on hold for 3-10 minutes before an agent becomes idle again. Agent call metrics fluctuate so much within these business units, so we are trying to ensure the best possible member experience. 

We are also pretty green when it comes to using the outbound technology! :)

Kymberli O'Hagan
    Product Owner, Omni-Channel
    Alberta Motor Association

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources