Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Reverse Adherence Question

Posted 07-27-2021 09:57
    Hello,

In our industry, our agents have to read scripted disclosures whenever they sign someone up for one of our services or cancel a service. We have all our disclosures built and running in SpeechMiner as topics. I am currently working on building a Category to find situations where the agent should have given a disclosure but failed to do so (reverse adherence). I am at the point where I am building and tuning a topic where it finds the reason for the disclosure. The issue I'm experiencing is with building and tuning the reason for disclosure topic. I've worked with Training and Quality to identify situations that would trigger a disclosure. I have also listened to calls where a disclosure is provided to help understand what common language is said before a disclosure. What is driving me crazy is that when I tune that topic with those phrases I am getting everything but calls where a disclosure is required. What makes things even harder is how long the process takes to make changes to the topic with the constant back and forth with Genesys support. I have Speech Analytics experience and background, but I am new to Genesys. Does anyone have a recommendation on how to effectively move forward on this? Not being able to build and see the logic behind the topic is hard because I am seeing topic hits that just don't make any sense.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Greg Kruse
    EQUIFAX

• 2.  RE: Reverse Adherence Question

Posted 07-28-2021 20:13
    Too bad you didn't wait a bit.  The topic search in Genesys Cloud will have the ability to search for topics and a reverse - all conversations without the topic.  Could be used for disclosures, compliance, or even just politeness.

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    Avtex Solutions, LLC
    Contact Center Innovation Architect
    robertwc@avtex.com
    https://www.Avtex.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources