Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Displaying all applicable wrap codes in an email thread

Posted 10-11-2019 06:28
    Hello,

Our agents select a new wrap code with every email in a thread, if applicable.

If this is done by a different agent each time, then we can see multiple wrap codes displayed on the Interactions view.

However, if the same agent receives a second email in a thread and wraps it up under a different wrap code, only the most recent wrap code will be displayed. We know that the first wrap code selected is retained in the data, as we can see it via the API.

I was wondering if this is on purpose? It causes problems when we quality check the interaction and mark the agent down on wrap code misuse, as the evaluator assumes that the second code was used with the first interaction.

Is there a way to change this to display ever code, no matter if it's from the same agent?

Thank you,
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #PlatformAdministration
    #QualityManagement
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Elka Czarny
    HelloFresh

• 2.  RE: Displaying all applicable wrap codes in an email thread

GENESYS
    Posted 10-11-2019 09:34
    I haven't found a way to see all the codes without running a report or using the API.

@Darlene Oordt do you have any ideas? I'm probably just missing something.​

George Ganahl GCP (PureCloud) ICCE CCXP
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Displaying all applicable wrap codes in an email thread

GENESYS
    Posted 10-11-2019 09:52
    Interactions view should show all wrap ups regardless of agents.  Please log a support case and provide me the number and I'll have development investigate.  Thanks!

Darlene Oordt
    Sr Director, Product Management
    Genesys - Employees

• 4.  RE: Displaying all applicable wrap codes in an email thread

GENESYS
    Posted 10-11-2019 23:07
    Also, we haven't been able to reproduce this internally.  If an email gets threaded to the same agent each time, the Performance > Interactions View is displaying all the wrap up codes so please be sure to include in the case a conversation ID and a screenshot of the view showing the wrap up codes.  Thanks!

Darlene Oordt
    Sr Director, Product Management
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: Displaying all applicable wrap codes in an email thread

Posted 10-14-2019 09:10
      |   view attached
    I've found that it depends on when the interaction began, for example if your interaction started on Monday, then another starts on the Tuesday and you're looking for the information on both you need to select both days in the custom date range as shown attached, or only the interaction for the one day will show.

Gordon Thomson
    Actavo

Attachment(s)

docx
    Custom Date Range.docx   65 KB 1 version

• 6.  RE: Displaying all applicable wrap codes in an email thread

Posted 10-15-2019 07:59
    Hi all,

Thank you for looking into this.

I have some examples where the entire timeline is contained in a few hours of a single day, so unfortunately the date filter isn't the root of the issue.

@Darlene Oordt We raised the ticket, case ID 0002640296​​. There are two examples there and screenshots will be attached soon too.

Thank you,

Elka
    HelloFresh

• 7.  RE: Displaying all applicable wrap codes in an email thread

GENESYS
    Posted 10-15-2019 09:12
    One thing I noticed is that if multiple emails within a conversations have the same Wrap-up code, the code only shows once in the lnteractions view column instead of a separate instance of it in the order it was applied. So, if I had a string of emails with Waiting Customer Input, Waiting Customer Input, Waiting Sales, Waiting Customer Input, Resolved it would only show Waiting Customer Input, Waiting Sales, Resolved.

George Ganahl GCP (PureCloud) ICCE CCXP
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources