Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  "Stop Time" to make Calls

Posted 12-28-2020 15:49

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to find a confinguration that I can limit or have a range of times that the campaign can make calls.

I am a Genesys partner and many customers ask me how to have a campaign call logic based on the states of the country.

It is something basic like, São Paulo state, only call after 10 AM.
    Rio de Janeiro State, only call after 9 AM.
    Parana State, do not call after 19PM.

The State information is already contained in the contact list.

I know its possible to use the schedule campaign, but for that it will need to 3 different campaign for 3 different contact List, what most of the clients wants its only 1 campaign and 1 contact list and the GenesysCloud could be able to accomplish those kind of configurations.

Another possibility is to use the relative Time on Call Rule, but for that it must have a date format template that Genesys Accept. Most of the clients doesnt have that information, neither the information of the DATE/TIME.

Does anyone already tried to do something like that, or have any thoughts on how to accomplish that?

Thanks in Advance

#Outbound

------------------------------
    Antonacci, Caue
    Solve4me

• 2.  RE: "Stop Time" to make Calls

Posted 01-20-2021 14:24
    You probably want to explore dialable time sets and then include the time zone in the list that matches the dial set.  The other option is to use pre-call rules that can be VERY specific about what is dialed and when.

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    Avtex Solutions, LLC
    Contact Center Innovation Architect
    robertwc@avtex.com
    https://www.Avtex.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources