Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Cannot find the screen in the Developer Tools to audit phone numbers

Posted 02-17-2021 15:09
    Edited by Thomas Ivy 02-17-2021 15:12
      |   view attached

I have documentation that takes me to this screen to audit our assigned phone numbers for users who have phone numbers but are deactivated.  

But the search users (second screenshot in attachment) page is unable to be found.  

Could someone please let me know how to get to this screen so I can query the users?   If the page has been removed, maybe you can provide another way to audit the assigned phone numbers.  

api v2 users search

#Reporting/Analytics
    #SystemAdministration
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Thomas Ivy
    ZenPayroll, Inc., dba Gusto

• 2.  RE: Cannot find the screen in the Developer Tools to audit phone numbers

GENESYS
    Posted 02-18-2021 05:10
    Hello Thomas,

I think the screenshot (second one) is a bit old - and the corresponding API endpoint has moved to a different place in the Developer Tools - API Explorer.

So, assuming you can log in and access the API Explorer in Developer Tools.
    https://developer.mypurecloud.com/developer-tools/#/api-explorer (if your Genesys Cloud org is US-East-1 region)
    See here for the url path if your Genesys Cloud org is in a different region: https://developer.mypurecloud.com/gettingstarted/developer-tools-intro.html

On the left, go to/select Users (to expand/display the list of requests related to Users API).
    Then at the bottom, you should see "GET Get the list of available users".
    This appears to be the same API request that was shown in your second screenshot.

See my screenshot below:

Regards,

Jerome Saint-Marc
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Cannot find the screen in the Developer Tools to audit phone numbers

Posted 02-23-2021 14:42
    Thanks for your help Jerome.  I will look into this.  

--

Thomas Ivy

Biztech| Gusto | 864-202-3394

Gusto | all-in-one platform for HR, payroll, and benefits

noun (guhs-toh)

great enjoyment, energy, and enthusiasm

ex: Thomas woodworks with Gusto.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources