Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  How can sync more contacts in a campaign uploaded since salesforce

Posted 10-12-2020 19:42
    Hi
    I have a campaign created in salesforce, initial the campaig had 4 contacts but after, we agreggate more contacts using the import csv file in salesforce.
    Since salesforce monitor we can see 100 contacts for the campaign but in genesys when I export the contact list only appear the initial 4 contacts.
    HOw can I sync the campaign for it show all the contacts for call?
    #Integrations

------------------------------
    Gladys Galabay
    High Telecommunications Sociedad de Telecomunicaciones Cia. Ltda.

• 2.  RE: How can sync more contacts in a campaign uploaded since salesforce

GENESYS
    Posted 10-13-2020 08:30

The additional campaign members should sync into the Genesys Cloud contact list automatically, assuming the campaign end date has not already passed.  If the campaign end date has not passed, and the campaign members are still not syncing across, you want to double check that the credentials are still valid by using the "test" function in the "Shared Settings" section of the managed package.  If the credentials are still ok, then you will likely need to contact customer care; they will likely ask for the log files from the campaign management section of the managed package.

Richard Schott
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: How can sync more contacts in a campaign uploaded since salesforce

Posted 10-14-2020 10:38
    Thanks Richard
    You refer at it?

In addition, is possible create a campaigns or modify the dial mode since Genesys and this can sync for salesforce? or always the process must begin since salesforce to genesys?

Gladys Galabay
    High Telecommunications Sociedad de Telecomunicaciones Cia. Ltda.

• 4.  RE: How can sync more contacts in a campaign uploaded since salesforce

GENESYS
    Posted 10-14-2020 12:55

Yes, that was the test function I was referring to.  

No, you cannot make adjustments to your campaigns in Genesys Cloud and have those sync back to Salesforce.  There are a number of things that could potentially go wrong there, and that is specifically called out in the documentation as something to not do:  https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/associate-a-campaign-setting-and-a-campaign-schedule-with-a-campaign/ (see the warning at the bottom).

I would highly recommend reviewing the documentation on the campaign management feature again (https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/about-campaign-management-genesys-cloud-salesforce/), as there are a number of helpful articles pertaining to things like proper configuration, checking logs, etc. that will help to address your questions.

Richard Schott
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources