Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Attention users of Speech and Text Analytics – Beta for Topic Mining using Interaction Miner

• 1.  Attention users of Speech and Text Analytics – Beta for Topic Mining using Interaction Miner

GENESYS
    Posted 01-20-2022 17:13

If you are a current user of Speech and Text Analytics in Genesys Cloud, or are looking to start using these capabilities, this Beta may be of interest to you.

As part of any successful Speech and Text Analytics program, you need to decide on the set of topics to start detecting in your interactions.  Genesys  Cloud helps you get started with a set of Out-of-the-box Topics, however, we recognize that these may not exactly align with the topics of conversation that are occurring in your business.  As a result, we will be introducing Topic Mining capabilities in Interaction Miner, to greatly reduce the effort and time required to come up with the right set of topics for your organization.

Topic Mining in Interaction Miner will be able to analyze voice and digital transcripts and suggest topics of interest within the conversation that can then be used to create topics as part of your Speech and Text Analytics program.

If you are interested in this Beta, please reach out to me, Rakesh Tailor ( rakesh.tailor@genesys.com) or Dilipkarthik Jayamohan ( Dilipkarthik.Jayamohan@genesys.com) to learn more and find out if you would be a good fit to participate.

#QualityManagement

------------------------------
    Rakesh Tailor
    Senior Director, Product Management - Workforce Engagement
    Genesys Cloud

• 2.  RE: Attention users of Speech and Text Analytics – Beta for Topic Mining using Interaction Miner

Posted 01-27-2022 22:14
    Intent Miner is a very underused function.  I think that more effort should be made to educate users on what it can do and how to take advantage of this tool.  Having this will be even better.  I see Intent Miner as "I don't know what people are talking about" as Topic Miner is more like "Are people talking about this?".  I can see the main use case is I have a new product launch and I want to see if callers are asking my agents about it after the launch. Or another is if there is a new variant of COVID and I want to know if people are calling in asking about it.  So many more use cases than with Intent Miner.

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    Avtex Solutions, LLC
    Contact Center Innovation Architect
    robertwc@avtex.com
    https://www.Avtex.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources