Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

# Menue - If I use a Menue in an inbound flow and want to continue with the Flow at answer "no", what is the best way to do this?

• 1.  # Menue - If I use a Menue in an inbound flow and want to continue with the Flow at answer "no", what is the best way to do this?

Posted 05-06-2022 07:49
    Hi my Use case is: Generally we don´t record voice interactions due to German Data Protection Regulation. For training purposes we want to ask temporarily for consent and I would like to do it in a menue with speech recognition. If the caller does not give consent (says "no") the call should go back to the inbound flow. What would be the best way to route the caller back?
    #ArchitectureandDesign

------------------------------
    Thomas Repking
    Canada Life Group Services Limited

• 2.  RE: # Menue - If I use a Menue in an inbound flow and want to continue with the Flow at answer "no", what is the best way to do this?

Posted 05-07-2022 02:58

Hello Thomas,

you the  put the switch statement do the routing based on the answer and route the call. if possible share the architecture design

Regards,

Vinayak Vagal. 

vinayak Vagal
    SmartConnect Technologies Pvt. Ltd

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources