Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Genesys Dialogue Engine now support of Voice Channel

Posted 03-01-2021 10:28
    With this past Release update, it stated that GC now support Genesys Dialogue engine for the Voice Channel..  We checked under Architect and it still does not have a Create Bot under Data actions..   We already have it enabled for Chat, and we validated the permissions..  I wonder if there is anything else that has to be done to have it enabled..  

Introducing Architect Dialog Engine bot flows

Architect Dialog Engine bot flows are now available for call, chat, and message channels. Initially, Architect Dialog Engine bot flows support US English (en-US), UK English (en-GB), and Australian English (en-AU) languages. Using Architect, administrators and contact center managers can build personalized, dynamic Genesys-native bot flows that use Natural Language Understanding (NLU), unifying the bot and flow authoring experience. This feature improves the customer journey by providing enhanced automation and self-service. For more information, see About Architect Dialog Engine bot flows. This feature requires one of the following subscriptions: Genesys Cloud User 1, Genesys Cloud User 2, or Genesys Cloud User 3.

Screen print of Architect with call Bot..

#ArchitectureandDesign
    #Integrations
    #Roadmap/NewFeatures
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Shalom Benzaquen
    Anthem, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Genesys Dialogue Engine now support of Voice Channel

GENESYS
    Posted 03-01-2021 10:53
    Dialog engine bot flows are different than the existing Call Dialog Engine action.  Sorry, it's confusing.  You need to add bot flows to your subscription.
    https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/architect-dialog-engine-pricing/

Melissa Bailey
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Genesys Dialogue Engine now support of Voice Channel

Posted 03-01-2021 11:23
    Melissa, thanks..  We had created a Bot for Chat..  We are already licensed, for Dialogue which includes Chat Bots, attached screen print..  Looking for the same for Voice Bots..  Are you saying that it now requires another license..  I wonder if i am missing something..  I do want to confirm that with the last weeks release Genesys Bots are now supported for Voice Channel as well..    Thanks

Chat with Bots being used..

Subscription option screen print

Shalom Benzaquen
    Anthem, Inc.

• 4.  RE: Genesys Dialogue Engine now support of Voice Channel

GENESYS
    Posted 03-01-2021 11:42
    Yes you need something more than you already had.
    Yes the new bot flows support voice.

Once you've updated your subscription, you will see a new type of flow called bot flows.  You will use a new Call Bot Flow action instead of the existing Call Dialog Engine Bot action.

Melissa Bailey
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: Genesys Dialogue Engine now support of Voice Channel

Posted 03-01-2021 12:03
    Again, Melisa, thanks..  So for now, is there anyway of having the subscription updated using the GC UI, or do we  have to contact my account rep and or Care to have Voce Bots enabled..  It would be good to know and maybe have your Docs updated to reflect this thanks.

Shalom Benzaquen
    Anthem, Inc.

• 6.  RE: Genesys Dialogue Engine now support of Voice Channel

GENESYS
    Posted 03-01-2021 12:08
    It says you have to contact your customer success manager or sales rep.

Melissa Bailey
    Genesys - Employees

• 7.  RE: Genesys Dialogue Engine now support of Voice Channel

Posted 03-01-2021 11:09
    Yes, this is totally independent of the other channel flows.  You will find it above In-queue Flows and once you build and publish one, you will be able to use it the other flows.  I wrote a little piece about the new Bot Flows:  AI, BOTs, NLU – Oh My! | Robert Wakefield-Carl Blog (robertwc.blogspot.com)

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    Avtex Solutions, LLC
    Contact Center Innovation Architect
    robertwc@avtex.com
    https://www.Avtex.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 8.  RE: Genesys Dialogue Engine now support of Voice Channel

GENESYS
    Posted 03-02-2021 08:49
    The teams are working to add self-service for purchase/activation of Bot flows. I expect this will be available later this month. In the interim subscribing to these new capabilities requires you to work with your customer success manager or sales rep. to update your subscription.

Donald Huovinen
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources