Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Introducing Topic Manager and Topic Spotting

GENESYS
    Posted 02-10-2021 14:45

Hello Community Members,

Today we are happy to announce the availability of topic manager and topic spotting within speech and text analytics in Genesys Cloud.

With 
    this capability, customer can create topics or use the 39 out-of-the-box topics to gain valuable business level intelligence about their interactions in Genesys Cloud.

For more information, see About programs, topics, and phrases, Set topic and program permissions, and Select a default program in Speech and text analytics settings. This feature requires a Genesys Cloud User 3 subscription.

#SpeechandTextAnalytics

#QualityManagement

------------------------------
    Rakesh Tailor
    Director, Product Management - Workforce Engagement
    Genesys Cloud

• 2.  RE: Introducing Topic Manager and Topic Spotting

Posted 02-22-2021 13:18
    Edited by Chris Dalziel 02-22-2021 13:20
    Hello, has anyone had an issue with the published topics not being shown in an interaction? I have my transcription running and I see Topic words and phrases in that transcription that i publish but that topic is not being captured in the interaction.

Chris Dalziel
    Maximus, Inc.

• 3.  RE: Introducing Topic Manager and Topic Spotting

Posted 02-22-2021 13:46
      |   view attached
    I just tested mine out and it is working fine.  I had to make sure that Tags were assigned to my Topics.  I was just testing and some of the Topics were not tracking until I assigned a Tag.

Martin Bunting
    i3Vision Technologies Inc.

Attachment(s)

pdf
    2021-02-22_10-43-15.pdf   100 KB 1 version

• 4.  RE: Introducing Topic Manager and Topic Spotting

Posted 02-22-2021 16:10
    Yes, I just read through another thread and realized you have to set the "default" program in the Quality module or API. One thing I can't get to show up are the out of the box topics. Waiting for a rely on that other thread.

Chris Dalziel
    Maximus, Inc.

• 5.  RE: Introducing Topic Manager and Topic Spotting

Posted 02-22-2021 16:31
    Correct.  When Topics was released I was not able to set my default program.  I created a Ticket with support to correct this.

Martin Bunting
    i3Vision Technologies Inc.

• 6.  RE: Introducing Topic Manager and Topic Spotting

GENESYS
    Posted 02-23-2021 14:24
    That's right, you need to use the API to create the Out of the Box Topics, which will then allow you to select the Default.

We are planning some improvements around this, but wanted to get this out in the API first so that customers can start to use Topics.

Thanks,

Rakesh Tailor
    Director, Product Management - Workforce Engagement
    Genesys Cloud

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources