Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Report Agent calls per Queue

Posted 09-09-2020 15:34
    Is it possible to breakdown an Agents calls by queue?  Under Agent Performance, I can get a total of all of the agents calls for all queues, but I cannot seem to break that down by each queue.  When I look at the available fields, queue is not an option.
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    John Donato
    Avtex Solutions, LLC

• 2.  RE: Report Agent calls per Queue

Posted 09-09-2020 15:54
    Performance > Agents > $Agent > Queues tab should have what you're looking for. 

--C#

Chip Sharp
    Sr. Manager, Customer Experience Solutions -Powernet Global Telecommunications

• 3.  RE: Report Agent calls per Queue

Posted 09-10-2020 09:05
    That works for pulling up one agent at a time, but I was looking to pull something that would break it down in a report for all agents in all queues  Similar to how you could do it with the ICBM reports in PureConnect.

John Donato
    Avtex Solutions, LLC

• 4.  RE: Report Agent calls per Queue

GENESYS
    Posted 09-10-2020 10:29
    I'd use the Queues Activity view under Performance. Either drill down to a specific queue, set the time range to look at, and export the data from the Agents tab to .csv then work within Excel to produce the report wanted.

Or, in the main view use filtering top left to select the desired queues, and filtering top right to limit to just answered interactions. Export to .csv and again manipulate in Excel to get the desired report.

I've attached a couple of sample exports so you can see the data from a demo system. On the Queue Interactions Detail, I used Excel to sort by Users and added a Count subtotal at each change in the Users column.

George Ganahl GCP (Genesys Cloud), ICCE
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

Attachment(s)

• 5.  RE: Report Agent calls per Queue

Posted 09-10-2020 12:37
    Thanks George.  This is helpful.  I think the queue agent detail is best to work with.  I can just run for each of the queues I need and concatenate into one worksheet.

John Donato
    Avtex Solutions, LLC

• 6.  RE: Report Agent calls per Queue

Posted 10-26-2021 14:09
    How do you get these "Queue Agent Detail" csv files?
    When I follow the steps that seem most likely to match this: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/queues-agents-detail-view/
    The information in your CSV file is not displayed.

Linda Greenshields
    New York University

• 7.  RE: Report Agent calls per Queue

GENESYS
    Posted 04-04-2022 14:56

The Performance view has changed, so now it would be Performance>Workspace>click the "+" to add a Queue Activity view.

Drill down on the queue you want.

Click the Agents tab, add the columns you are interested in to narrow what is exported.
    Set the Interval you want at the top.
    Click the Export button top right and make sure you have Selected Columns checked.
    Enter your email address if you want an email of the .csv, set up a scheduled export if you want to do this on a regular basis, set the Advanced Options as desired, select CSV for the format (presuming you want to manipulate the data), and click Export.

The exported CSV will show up in your Inbox, and in email if you chose that option.

George Ganahl GCP (Genesys Cloud), ICCE
    Principal PS Consultant
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources