Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View

AMA Introduction - Gage Decker, Tech Support Engineer

• 1.  AMA Introduction - Gage Decker, Tech Support Engineer

GENESYS
    Posted 11-07-2019 13:13

Hi Everyone,

My name is Gage (or "Darth" Gage if you watched the latest episode of the PureCloud Q&A show). I'm a Support Engineer on PureCloud's Architect & Routing as well as API & Integrations team.  I have been with Genesys for 4 years and started out with PureConnect on the Add Ons & Integrations team.  I will be one of the experts on the Scheduling AMA next Wednesday (11/13) in the PureCloud Community between 1-3pm.

During the AMA, I would love to discuss any questions you may have about Schedules and Schedule Groups, but don't wait until then to ask questions. Use the "Ask Me Anything (AMA)" topic tag and post your questions now or schedule them for next Wednesday. 

On a personal note, I like to build computers, work on cars, play video/board games, and spend time with my family.

I look forward to talking with you.

Thank you,

Gage

PS - Want to learn more about how AMAs work, check out the Community's AMA Page. Have a question about AMAs? Ask it in the Genesys Casual Community.

#Ask Me Anything (AMA)

------------------------------
    Gage Decker
    Genesys - Employees
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources