Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Wrap-up Codes: Limit? Transition Strategy from Pure Engage to Genesys Cloud?

• 1.  Wrap-up Codes: Limit? Transition Strategy from Pure Engage to Genesys Cloud?

Posted 03-30-2021 20:00
    Hi Everyone,

We are going to be moving from Pure Engage to Genesys Cloud and from what I've read, Genesys Cloud doesn't have a nesting or "tiered" structure for wrap up codes. My question is:

A) Is there a limit on the number of wrap-up codes you can create?
    B) Other than modifying the naming convention to an alphanumeric system to sort, does anyone have any other strategies for implementation? 

We have over 200 codes with our current system, so curious if others have experience in this area. Thank you!
    #Ask Me Anything (AMA)
    #Implementation
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Naila Duffy
    Business Systems Analyst
    AAA Washington

• 2.  RE: Wrap-up Codes: Limit? Transition Strategy from Pure Engage to Genesys Cloud?

Posted 03-31-2021 15:29
    Hi Naila, I don't think there's any limit (we have one business engagement where there's over 300 assigned to a single queue).

When it comes to managing it - agent can always search for them (there's a search box at the top of wrap up page).

Anyway, if you don't like the out-of-the-box functionality ...
    • I've seen someone on this forum updating wrap up via API call after wrap up is provided in CRM.
    • I'm working on managing via script and using tree-like structure similar to the one we know from Engage, but I'm facing some issues when it comes to reporting it (I'm basically trying to push whatever user selects to UUI data)-  pulling it to report is difficult, since it's not available in the API that would give me more than one call.

Soo... if you find something else and more usable, I'd be happy to hear back from you :-)

Piotr Danielewski
    EY Global Services Limited

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources