Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  How is it possible to have a view for an agent where he can see all the colleague agents status (with Name) in his queue?

Posted 08-14-2019 05:33
    What the customer want: The agent should have the possibility to see only the status from his colleague agents (with Name) in the same queue in a view. To see where is on queue or not for example?

Thanks.
    #Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface

------------------------------
    Mark Borter
    SPIE ICS AG

• 2.  RE: How is it possible to have a view for an agent where he can see all the colleague agents status (with Name) in his queue?

GENESYS
    Posted 09-03-2019 11:00
    Hi Mark,

Your question was discussed in the most recent episode of the PureCloud Community Q&A Show. Check it out here!

Cole Callahan
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Coordinator

• 3.  RE: How is it possible to have a view for an agent where he can see all the colleague agents status (with Name) in his queue?

Posted 09-05-2019 06:34
    Hello Cole,

Thanks for the answer. I see your video. But with the role of supervisor, agents will have too much access to other views.

What can i do without the supervisor rôle?

Thanks.

Mark Borter
    SPIE ICS AG

• 4.  RE: How is it possible to have a view for an agent where he can see all the colleague agents status (with Name) in his queue?

GENESYS
    Posted 09-05-2019 09:47
    My suggestion was not to give the Supervisor role, but supervisor-level permissions as needed to see the queue and other agents.

So, look at the Access Control (Divisions) functionality for locking down which queues the agents can see, and probably the ui>supervisorQueueDetails>View permission to see the Queues Performance and Queues Activity views for the queue (can't more granular than that). They will be able to see the queue statistics/activity/agents but not change anything.

Access Control is discussed at https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/about-access-control/

In the video I talked about creating a custom dashboard, but that was off the top of my head and completely wrong. You can only show metrics on a custom dashboard, not the agent statuses.

George Ganahl GCP (PureCloud) ICCE CCXP
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 5.  RE: How is it possible to have a view for an agent where he can see all the colleague agents status (with Name) in his queue?

Posted 09-05-2019 14:59
    We use PureInsights Dashboard for PureCloud to view agent statues and more.

https://www.mypureinsights.com/dashboard-for-purecloud/
    Agent Status Dashboard

George Beikler
    EFG Companies

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources