Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Group Membership Inconsistency

Posted 05-10-2021 15:59
    Hello
    We're running into a weird issue and I'm wondering if others have seen this. I created a group compromised of individually selected members. Members are very rarely added or removed as needed. There was a user that I as an admin removed from a group a while back, and looking at the group from an admin perspective I do not see that user listed. However, if I look at the group in my chat window, that user is listed among the members. Is this by design? Is this a bug? 

Thanks!
    #Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface

------------------------------
    Emily Kammerer
    Ascendium Education Solutions, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Group Membership Inconsistency

Posted 05-11-2021 07:47
    Hi Emily, 
    My suggestion is if you get anything strange, close your browser and then open Genesys Cloud using 'New Incognito Window' just to have a clean look at things and no caching is happening. If this is still the case the best is to log a call. It could possibly be a bug so it is always good to sort it out on your Org. I have experienced agents in workgroups but not visible on the performance tab section. 
    Kind Regards

warren beddie
    Noralogix PTY (Ltd)
    warren@noralogix.com

• 3.  RE: Group Membership Inconsistency

Posted 05-11-2021 11:10
    Thanks, Warren, for the suggestion. Although all users were having the same experience, I tried the incognito window and there was no change. I opened a case with Genesys, and it seems this is working as designed.

Emily Kammerer
    Ascendium Education Solutions, Inc.

• 4.  RE: Group Membership Inconsistency

Posted 06-02-2022 13:34
    Edited by Facundo Nowicky 06-02-2022 13:37
    For anyone searching through this post, the issue is that, once an user was added to a chat, the only way to remove said user from the group chat is if they themselves opt out of the chat.-

(At this point I'm reasearching, why certain specific users can't be added to groups, even though they have the same roles/permissions than others that can be added

PS: The agents were inactive...)

Facundo Nowicky
    Interaxa S.A.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources