Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  AMA Introduction - Rebecca Owens, Product Manager

GENESYS
    Posted 11-11-2019 09:58
    Edited by Matt Lawson 05-09-2022 09:32
    Hello all!

My name is Rebecca, and I am a Product Manager leading Self-Service & Automation for PureCloud. I came to Genesys via the SpeechStorm acquisition and previously led Pre-Sales across EMEA and APAC for the GIA (Genesys Intelligent Automation) product, before moving to the USA from Ireland to take up my current role. I'll be one of the experts for the Holiday Scheduling AMA, which will take place right here in the PureCloud Community on Wednesday (11/13).   

We recently brought out in flow schedule checks for Architect call flows. This was a big usability request from our customers, and it was communicated to us via the community, developer forum, and ideas portal. We paid attention and prioritized the feature. During the AMA, I would love to discuss any questions or ideas you may have that we can use to further improve Holiday Scheduling within PureCloud.

On a personal note, I am an outdoors enthusiast and love all the hiking and adventure opportunities that are available in the beautiful state of North Carolina.

During the AMA, make sure to use the tag #Ask Me Anything (AMA) in your post! I can't wait to hear what questions you have, and I look forward to speaking with you all!

Thanks,

Rebecca Owens

Side note -  If you are unsure what an AMA is or just want to know the best way to get involved in one, visit the Community's AMA Page. And, if you have any questions about the details of an AMA, feel free to ask them in the 
    Genesys Casual Community.

#Ask Me Anything (AMA)
    #Roadmap/NewFeatures

------------------------------
    Rebecca Owens
    PureCloud Self-Service Product Manager
    Genesys - Employees
    ------------------------------​​

• 2.  RE: AMA Introduction - Rebecca Owens, Product Manager

Posted 11-11-2019 11:39

Hello Rebecca

Genesys recently brought the in flow schedule checks, but only for Email flows

It would be very helpful if we can have this check also for voice call flows.

For example, if there are no agents available for a specific queue, before forwarding the call to another group resp. dept., it will be very helpful to check their opening hours.

This will help us in various situation like, to check the holidays in different part of the country, Team events on a branch, etc.

In these situations we can check the other group's schedule before forwarding the call to them, instead of calling them through a did to check the schedule.

Hope you got our wish!

Thanks and best regards,

Raj

Best regards / Freundiche Grüsse / Meilleures salutations

Ratnarajah Rajkumar
    Senior Contact Center Engineer

Direct +41 58 301 19 09
    Mobile +41 76 301 19 09
    ratnarajah.rajkumar@spie.com

SPIE ICS AG
    Freiburgstrasse 251
    CH-3018 Bern
    www.spie.ch

SPIE, sharing a vision for the future

• 3.  RE: AMA Introduction - Rebecca Owens, Product Manager

GENESYS
    Posted 11-11-2019 11:46
    Hi Ratnarajah,

We actually released  in flow schedule checks to Voice flows on 10/23/2019 so you can go ahead and use this functionality now!

Rebecca

Rebecca Owens
    PureCloud Self-Service Product Manager
    Genesys - Employees

• 4.  RE: AMA Introduction - Rebecca Owens, Product Manager

Posted 11-11-2019 11:52

Thanks Rebecca!

I have checked that right now, and it's very good news for us ��

Have a great evening!

Regards,

Raj

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources