Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  "Average POS Staffed"

Posted 02-23-2020 15:41
    Hi all, hate to throw out some Avaya terminology, but is there a performance report that shows the average number of agents staffed for a queue, interval, day, etc?  I'd like to start calculating the over/under staffing number to begin forecasting service levels and capacity planning.  Any tips on how you are leveraging the PureCloud platform to do this out of the box would be great!

Thanks!
    Matt

___
    Avaya definition:
    Average Pos Staff Description: The total average positions staffed. Calculation name: <avg_pos_staff_sum> Calculation: sum(I_STAFFTIME)/sum(INTRVL * 60)</avg_pos_staff_sum>
    #Reporting/Analytics

• 2.  RE: "Average POS Staffed"

GENESYS
    Posted 02-24-2020 05:16
    You are describing the out-of-the-box functionality provided by the Workforce Management feature of Genesys Cloud. There is no standard report you can run to see the data you want, but it is all encompassed within the Short-term Forecast you can generate from the UI. It requires that you set up everything needed, such as Management Groups and licensing and such. 

You can probably use something like PureInsights (in the AppFoundry) to build the reports you want, but that is not out-of-the-box.

------------------------------
    George Ganahl GCP (PureCloud), ICCE
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: "Average POS Staffed"

Posted 02-24-2020 09:11
    There is also an enhancement request out there to see the agent requirements on the forecast not the generated schedule.

Greg Barrett
    Outdoor Network, LLC

• 4.  RE: "Average POS Staffed"

Posted 02-24-2020 11:45
    Please note that the idea 302 was merged with https://purecloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CLWFO-I-314 

Idea 314 has 16 votes at the moment.

Dan Fontaine
    Altivon

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources