Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Genesys Cloud Q&A Show - Episode 21

GENESYS
    Posted 09-09-2021 10:28
    Hey Everyone,

It has been an absolute pleasure to meet and start working with @Melissa Ly. She's going to make her debut on the Q&A Show to share a tip about community notifications and share our contest winners for the Ideas Lab Contest. If you haven't already, don't be afraid to say hi! 

After that, we get a detailed overview of the reporting, analytics, and AI that the Analytics as a Service or A3S team is serving up in Genesys Cloud CX. ​If you have any questions about this feature or the team, drop a comment below or reach out to me and they'll be in touch.

Cheers!

Matt​​
    #GenesysCloudCXQAEpisode

------------------------------
    Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 2.  RE: Genesys Cloud Q&A Show - Episode 21

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 09-26-2021 17:42
    Looks awesome.
    Is there any limitations on the number of Participant Data items that can be mapped in? Or any limitation on them in what will show in the aggregated tables vs detail tables?

Anton Vroon
    KiwiBank

• 3.  RE: Genesys Cloud Q&A Show - Episode 21

GENESYS
    Posted 09-28-2021 16:34
    Hi Anton,

No limitation, we currently have two user data dimension tables in the standard deployment with 15 keys that can be mapped (5 & 10). 
    This can be expanded if needed.

Todd Saunders
    Genesys - Employees

• 4.  RE: Genesys Cloud Q&A Show - Episode 21

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 09-28-2021 21:24
    Thanks Todd

Couple of other questions that have come to mind

In Genesys Cloud CX we have the Skill Performance view, which allows us to see things from a skill perspective, overall skill performance, which queues calls for that skill went through etc. Last time when I last used Infomart through GCXI, that sort of skill reporting wasn't really available out of the box. Do we have that ability with this solution. The dashboards shown was all queue based, I didn't see any skill filters or reports, but I could have just missed it.

And what about some of the other data items, like WEM data, flow outcome data, is any of that available through this solution, or planned to be at some stage?

Anton Vroon
    KiwiBank

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources