Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Play GDPR country message when agent answer

Posted 06-07-2021 11:33
    ​Hi,
    we have implemented GDPR message when agent answer through a script that invoke a secure flow when agent answer call. Customer should hear  different message when agent answer from different country (Italy, France, etc...).
    1.Call enter to agent (autoanswer in on)
    2.Script associated with the queue invoke secure flow
    3.Secure flow recognizes nationality of the agent and play differente message. Then return control to agent
    4.Agent start coversation with customer

All is working, but sometimes (30% of calls) call is marked as flowout type IVR even if agent as correctly answered the call.
    Also our customer asks the possibility to include gdpr message in the call recording.

Do you have any idea of other type of implementation ?
    Also why calls are marked as flowout  ?

Thanks in advance.
    Rino

#Implementation
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Rino Landro
    CENTRICO S.P.A.

• 2.  RE: Play GDPR country message when agent answer

GENESYS
    Posted 06-07-2021 13:25
    Hello, 

I'm curious why you do not play the GDPR message directly in IVR just before transfering to InQ flow ? what is the business requirement of your client to make this complex behaviour just for a message ?

Regards,

Gurwan Duplenne
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Play GDPR country message when agent answer

Posted 06-08-2021 04:10
    Hi,
    the need is to make the customer listen to a different message if the agent replies from Italy or from other countries (an operator replies from Italy, France, etc.).
    But in InQ flow is not possibile to know who will take the call like in genesys on premise.

Regards
    Rino

Rino Landro
    CENTRICO S.P.A.

• 4.  RE: Play GDPR country message when agent answer

GENESYS
    Posted 06-08-2021 04:36
    Now i understand the usecase and unfortunately i can't help here.. this is the principe of secure flow, no record.
    Now for your flow out issue, you may encounter some realtime issue when triggering your secure flow then interaction is considered leaving the queue without reaching a agent if the secure flow is launched too quick. Have you ever try to add a delay before triggering your secure flow ? Otherwise, i'd recommend to open a care ticket to investigate more on this.
    Regards,

Gurwan Duplenne
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: Play GDPR country message when agent answer

Posted 06-08-2021 12:42
    Hi,
    I have added a delay of 2 second in the script before invoke a secure flow and now no calls are  marked as flowout type IVR.
    Thanks a lot !
    However, I noticed that after this change some calls are traced as error.ininedgecontrol.session.inactive in the error code field of performance/interaction.
    Is possible to know the meaning ?
    Also would be useful to have a list of meaning of the errors visible in error code field.

Regards
    Rino

Rino Landro
    CENTRICO S.P.A.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources