Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Record transferred inbound calls during Closing Hours

Posted 06-30-2020 05:33
    Hi,

I have a question about the recording.

The answer in the Resources Center said: "...If you want the recording to continue on an external transfer, set the Continue on External Bridged Transfer switch to Enabled....."

Further Information are available here: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/enable-line-recording/

1. For an inbound call, if agents transfer the call to an external number, even the call leg Customer - External Number will be recorded. Right ? I would like to make sure that the whole conersation will be recorded.
    2. Calls outside of business hours (when the Call Center is closed), we transfer the calls automatically to the stores. In this case, the calls will also be recorded ? (transfers made by Architect)

Thank you in advance for your confirmation and replies.

Regards,

#Ask Me Anything (AMA)
    #Implementation
    #QualityManagement
    #GenesysCloudCXQAEpisode

------------------------------
    Charaf Eddine Chemlal
    NTT France

• 2.  RE: Record transferred inbound calls during Closing Hours

GENESYS
    Posted 06-30-2020 08:41
    As long as you do not have Release Link Transfer enabled and working on the trunks, the settings you list should record the outbound part of the transfer, yes.

George Ganahl GCP (Genesys Cloud), ICCE
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Record transferred inbound calls during Closing Hours

Posted 07-29-2020 16:49
    Hi George

Regarding RLT in this context, contrary to a number of resource articles, CustCare tell me that the RLT function is ONLY used by Architect.  So in an agent transfer scenario that link stays up regardless

That's caused some problems for me as our design was based on the resource centre informaton.

Vaun McCarthy
    NTT New Zealand Limited

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources