Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Recall the numbers blocked by the timezone

Posted 05-05-2020 02:59
    Hello,

Given the fact that our campaign does not "end" we can not recycle it at the risk of calling people already contact.
    Is there a rule to automatically callback contacts at the start of the morning in the next open schedule depending on the reasons and especially the ININ-OUTBOUND-NOT-CALLABLE-TIME

Thanks

#Outbound

------------------------------
    Ragheb Gmira
    Almavia

• 2.  RE: Recall the numbers blocked by the timezone

Posted 04-26-2021 00:01
    I am also looking into this.

I am using AUtomatic Time zone mapping and want to be able to attempt the records blocked by timezone at first attempt, with out having to recycle the whole list.

I receive this code

ININ-OUTBOUND-AUTOMATIC-TIMEZONE-BLOCKED

Brent Lee
    Avtex Solutions, LLC

• 3.  RE: Recall the numbers blocked by the timezone

Posted 05-18-2021 18:29
    Brent, 
    Have you tried anything Sean proposed? I'm wrestling with same issue.

Greg Beal

• 4.  RE: Recall the numbers blocked by the timezone

GENESYS
    Posted 04-27-2021 11:08
    Hi Ragheb,

Currently the only native way to attempt to redial contacts that were timezone-blocked is to recycle the campaign. You can vote for functionality to handle timezone-blocked contacts automatically here: https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CLOUT-I-145

You may be able to utilize a contact list filters or call rules to exclude contacts that were dialed recently, which would allow you to recycle the campaign to redial timezone-blocked contacts without dialing previously-dialed contacts again, or you could use Attempt Controls to prevent dialing those contacts again on recycle.

Thanks,

Sean Carter
    Senior Software Engineer - Outbound
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources