Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Interaction view permission

Posted 04-22-2021 11:32
    Is it possible to limit agent to navigate to performance - interaction and view only list of interaction handled by his / herself? 
    I found this permission <analytics  conversationDetail  View> is ok to set condition on current users
    but this permission <Conversation  Communication  View> cannot. Is there other way to restrict that? 

brgds, Annie

#SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Annie Ng
    Accenture Company Limited

• 2.  RE: Interaction view permission

GENESYS
    Posted 04-23-2021 08:34
    Hi Annie,

I think that the Conversation  Communication  View permission is not needed for a user to view their own interactions; users can always view their own interactions. Instead, that permission allows users to view the interactions of other users (for example, a supervisor user with this permission can view other users' interactions).

Anthony Alford
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Interaction view permission

Posted 04-23-2021 10:40

That's great news, I would like to know how agent / user is able to view their own interaction from performance – interaction? Which permission should I grant them? Currently they can only view my queue activities and my performance.

Best Regards, Annie

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. Your privacy is important to us. Accenture uses your personal data only in compliance with data protection laws. For further information on how Accenture processes your personal data, please see our privacy statement at https://www.accenture.com/us-en/privacy-policy.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________

www.accenture.com

• 4.  RE: Interaction view permission

GENESYS
    Posted 04-23-2021 10:43
    Well you may have stumped me now :) I was looking at this from the API perspective. I do not know what permissions are needed for the different UI views.

Anthony Alford
    Genesys

• 5.  RE: Interaction view permission

GENESYS
    Posted 04-26-2021 09:46
    I think you also need Recording > Recording > View permission, and condition that to User = Current User.  At least you would need that for the Interaction Details view.
    Note that the PureCloud User Role by default has this permission with this condition, but also conditioned to only allow viewing to those that have Evaluations done on the user and released to him/her.

Daniel Ho
    Product Line Manager – Recording and Quality Management, Genesys Cloud
    Workforce Engagement Management (WEM)

• 6.  RE: Interaction view permission

GENESYS
    Posted 04-26-2021 10:03
    The Interactions listing view requires:
    • analytics > conversationDetail > view
    • analytics > conversationAggregate > view
    • any one of:
      • conversation > communication > view
      • quality > evaluation > add
      • quality > calibration > view
      • quality > evaluation > editScore

Maisey Harris
    Development Group Manager, Analytics UI & Reporting
    Genesys

• 7.  RE: Interaction view permission

Posted 04-27-2021 04:19
    I have tried to grant permission to Agent with the below, but agent is able to view all interaction even they are not the users of that interaction. this will cause security concern and client want to restrict agent only see interaction handle by agent themselves. is there any way to restrict that? 
    • analytics > conversationDetail > view -> set condition with current user
    • analytics > conversationAggregate > view -> set condition with current user
    • conversation > communication > view -> not allow to set condition

I tried evaluation also, but those permission don't help with the interaction view. Thanks.

Annie Ng
    Accenture Company Limited

• 8.  RE: Interaction view permission

Posted 12-03-2021 15:11
    Has anyone found a work around on this?

Whitney Sandene
    Colorado Springs Utilities

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources