Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Outbound Attempted

Posted 10-09-2019 21:49
    Hi All

Does anyone know much about the Outbound Attempted column on the Interactions view?

I have noticed when operating outbound campaigns that although we have attempt limits setup on the campaign, it doesn't reflect these limits but creates a new entry for each connected number.
    It also reattempts previously identified numbers that were identified as Disconnected, which is concerning considering that it would count towards the Connections.

Has anyone else observed the same behaviours or noticed that the Outbound Attempts does not reflect the actual result?

#Outbound
    #Reporting/Analytics
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Darryn Chang
    Stuff Limited
    New Zealand
    3 Years Purecloud

• 2.  RE: Outbound Attempted

Posted 10-15-2019 06:16
      |   view attached
    I believe it depends on the date range you have selected - the view seems to only show attempts during the time period selected, not how many attempts have been made on that record. Also callbacks will usually continue for a record long after the attempts limit on the list has been reached, a callback is treated out with the attempt rules you may have set and called at the date/time selected.

Gordon Thomson
    Actavo

Attachment(s)

docx
    interactions view.docx   28 KB 1 version

• 3.  RE: Outbound Attempted

GENESYS
    Posted 10-15-2019 14:00
    Hi Darryn,

I know Gordon provided some resources to help you with your question, but it was also a topic of discussion in the most recent episode of the PureCloud Community Q&A Show! Check it out here!​

Cole Callahan
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Coordinator

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources