Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  In-Queue Assignment

Posted 07-14-2019 11:25
    This is likely Call Flow design 101 but I have not taken that class yet :)

Where can I find what In-Queue call flow is assigned to a Transfer to ACD action?

Thqnks
    Ben
    #ArchitectureandDesign

------------------------------
    Ben Marthin
    Vehicle Service Group, LLC

• 2.  RE: In-Queue Assignment

GENESYS
    Posted 07-15-2019 09:32
      |   view attached
    See screenshots

Melissa Bailey
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: In-Queue Assignment

GENESYS
    Posted 07-15-2019 09:43
    Edited by Jordan Robinson-Rucker 07-15-2019 09:44
    You can find more information about the action in these Resource Center articles: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/set-up-a-transfer-to-acd-action/, and https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/transfer-acd-action/ 

I hope this helps until you take the class :) 

Jordan Robinson-Rucker
    PureCloud Technical Writer
    Genesys - Employees

• 4.  RE: In-Queue Assignment
    Best Answer

GENESYS
    Posted 07-15-2019 09:53
    Also note that you can set the In-Queue Call flow for a queue in the queue configuration settings on the Voice tab.

The Resource Center sums up the behavior in the section on configuring queue behavior:

(Optional) In the In-Queue Flow area, select a previously defined Architect in-queue flow to set as the standard behavior for the queue.
    NoteIf you do not select an in-queue flow, the system uses the organization's default in-queue flow. However, within Architect you can configure an in-queue flow as a parameter of the Transfer to ACD action. This process supersedes the organization's default- and queue-configured flow. In this case, the Transfer to ACD action's in-queue flow takes precedence over the flow you select here. 

George Ganahl CCXP, GCP
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 5.  RE: In-Queue Assignment

Posted 07-15-2019 10:22
    Thanks Everyone. Georges answer was the one I needed. Of all our flows, we only have the one odd one that uses the setting on the voice tab rather than the transfer to ACD action having the value. I looked at the que configuration and missed the setting on the voice tab.

Ben Marthin
    Vehicle Service Group, LLC

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources