Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  CallBack Issues

Posted 04-19-2018 04:24
    Hi, I found a problem with the PureCloud CallBacks in a determined circumstance:

1. Agent is on queue
    2. Inbound call comes
    3. Agent doesn't answer
    thumbnail image
    4. After a scheduled time the caller decide to create a callback (this because the IVR was built with this option)
    5. The IVR creates the callback, in the same time the call (to the agent in queue) disconnect and another interaction (it seems the callback) is proposed  to the same agent for a limited time (3/4 seconds) - this limited time seems to be the time spent between when the IVR creates the callback till the call was disconnected
    thumbnail image

6. After this the callback created is no longer proposed to another available agents

Sorry for my English

------------------------------
    Sergio Rota
    F1 Consulting & Services srl

• 2.  RE: CallBack Issues

Posted 06-22-2020 05:08
    Hi Sergio,

I think the same logical issue is still active on Genesys Cloud. Did you ever come up with a workaround for this?

Br

Rami Mantere
    Telia Finland Oyj

• 3.  RE: CallBack Issues

GENESYS
    Posted 06-23-2020 16:26
    The solution would be to set the agent phones to auto-answer, so that you don't run into the race condition where the call is alerting on the agent while at the same time playing the menu offering the Callback in the In-Queue Call flow.

Of course, then you risk callers getting connected without an agent there, if the agents walk away from the desk forgetting to go Off Queue.

George Ganahl GCP (Genesys Cloud), ICCE
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources