Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Lex Integration Error : failed to validate amazon-lex integration feature not enabled

• 1.  Lex Integration Error : failed to validate amazon-lex integration feature not enabled

Posted 08-31-2021 00:34
    Hello All,

I have successfully integrated & activated AWS S3 and Lambda by following the steps given in the resource center.
    But now I'm trying to integrate the AWS Lex (V1) by following the below steps.
    I have integrated the AWS lex successfully, but I'm unable to activate the application and experiencing the error
    "failed to validate amazon-lex integration, feature not enabled". Please find the attached screenshot.

May I know how to troubleshoot this issue or resolve this? Kindly share your thoughts on the same.
    Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Step1:Configure IAM role with permissions for Amazon Lex app - Genesys Cloud Resource Center
    Step2:Configure and activate the Lex integration in Genesys Cloud - Genesys Cloud Resource Center

Thanks in advance.
    #Ask Me Anything (AMA)
    #Implementation
    #Integrations
    #SystemAdministration

• 2.  RE: Lex Integration Error : failed to validate amazon-lex integration feature not enabled

Posted 09-08-2021 04:18
    Hello Everyone,

Could you please help with the above issue?

• 3.  RE: Lex Integration Error : failed to validate amazon-lex integration feature not enabled

Posted 12-03-2021 04:51
    Hello,

have you been able to solve this problem?

a greeting

------------------------------
    Enrique Del Villar Lopez
    ZELENZA, S.L.
    ------------------------------

• 4.  RE: Lex Integration Error : failed to validate amazon-lex integration feature not enabled

Posted 12-03-2021 04:58
    Hi Enrique,

No, I don't have a clue to resolve the problem.
    I'm trying to do the integration in Lab environment, so I don't think I can open the case with Genesys.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources