Message Image  

Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  SSO - Single Sign On not working when toggle button Turned ON

Posted 09-24-2020 23:42
    Hi Team,

Im hoping one of you can shed some light on this. A customer needed SSO turned on, so we did all the settings in the Microsoft AD and added the details to purecloud. We did not turn on SSO toggle button but logged in thru the button which says login via alternate way , used the Microsoft Credtentials and logged in. 

Now, we turned on the SSO toggle button and then we couldnt login thru the Microsoft AD credentials at all. We got this error below

Sorry, but we're having trouble signing you in.

AADSTS700016: Application with identifier 'https://sts.windows.net/*******' was not found in the directory '***************'. This can happen if the application has not been installed by the administrator of the tenant or consented to by any user in the tenant. You may have sent your authentication request to the wrong tenant.

We know for a fact that the credentials are right, because Purecloud does let us login with the Microsoft Credentials via their APP , so I'm a bit stumped why it wouldn't work when the Toggle button for SSO is on. 
    We turned it back off and tried and it was fine.

Could anyone please help me out

Thanks a ton

Regards
    Tilly
    #Integrations
    #PlatformAdministration
    #Security

------------------------------
    Tilly Ramachandran
    Byte Information Technology

• 2.  RE: SSO - Single Sign On not working when toggle button Turned ON

Posted 10-04-2020 18:10
    Just an update - I resolved this. The issue was with the relying party identifier. The Genesys doc says its same as SAML ID, but for us it was not the case. I then put in the application ID alone  and then it worked. 
    Relying Party Identifier Type the Relying Party Identifier Application ID from the Azure AD Genesys Cloud custom application. (Same value as SAML Entity ID.)

Tilly Ramachandran
    Byte Information Technology

• 3.  RE: SSO - Single Sign On not working when toggle button Turned ON

Posted 11-07-2022 20:36
    Hi,

The following worked for me:

Relying Party Identifier
    https://login.mypurecloud.com.au/saml

Carel Garnett-Bennett
    Customer Driven Solutions Pty Ltd

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources