Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Unable to answer Call. Not Responding

Posted 09-28-2020 12:59
    Did anyone have an issue answering calls this morning. We had some users got to not responding while on Auto answer.
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Timothy Thomas
    GCI Communication Corp.

• 2.  RE: Unable to answer Call. Not Responding

Posted 12-23-2020 05:21
    Edited by Bill Schanbacher 12-23-2020 05:21

Hi Tim,

Was this a one-time event for your team? If no, how are you tracking frequency? Are you utilizing any canned reports?

My team just went live on Genesys on Nov. 2, 2020. I've been trying to track the frequency of this issue via an external spreadsheet, every time a team member try to click "answer" and is unable to do so, I ask them to notify via chat.

Genesys Cloud DT version 2.2.602.0

This occurs for my team approximately an average of 5x a day with an average of 120 average inbound calls OR 4.16% of the time.

Bill Schanbacher
    Inspiritec, Inc.

• 3.  RE: Unable to answer Call. Not Responding

GENESYS
    Posted 12-23-2020 08:58

Bill, if you plan to open a Care case (maybe you already have) please log the date, time, and ConversationID for each occurrence so that Care can dig into the back-end logs (which needs to be within 9 days of the occurrence for edge logs).

Also, note what type of phone is being used, and where the client is (at-home agent, what type of connection, or office agent, network congestion, other applications running on the workstation, anything else that might cause a network or computer slowdown).

George Ganahl GCP (Genesys Cloud), ICCE
    Principal PS Consultant
    Genesys

• 4.  RE: Unable to answer Call. Not Responding

Posted 01-09-2024 10:49

Hi @Bill Schanbacher

More agents are experiencing this issue and in some cases all agents for a queue, did you get any resolution to your issue?

Vincent Sabolboro
    ATB Financial

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources