Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View

Genesys Cloud CX Weekly Release Notes - 1/19/2021

Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Genesys Cloud CX Weekly Release Notes - 1/19/2021

GENESYS
    Posted 01-19-2022 09:07
    No replies, thread closed.

Contact center

Redesigned roster in agent interaction UI

The interaction roster is redesigned to improve efficiency. The new UI reduces complexity, adds clarity, and provides the necessary information to enable agents to focus on high-priority conversations that require a response to the customer. For more information, see Navigate the Interactions panel. This feature requires one of the following subscriptions: Genesys Cloud User 1, Genesys Cloud User 2, Genesys Cloud User 3, Genesys Cloud User 1 Digital Upgrade I, Genesys Cloud User 1 Digital Upgrade II, or Genesys Cloud User 2 Digital Upgrade 1.

Performance views for Predictive Engagement action maps, segments, and outcomes

Contact center managers and supervisors can now access performance metrics for Predictive Engagement action maps, segments, and outcomes in the Journey Action Maps Summary view, Journey Segments Summary view, and Journey Outcomes Summary view. This feature enables managers to gain insight into how the organization engages visitors and meets business objectives. For more information, see Journey Action Maps Summary viewJourney Segments Summary view, and Journey Outcomes Summary view. This feature requires one of the following subscriptions: Genesys Cloud User 2, Genesys Cloud User 3, Genesys Cloud User 1 Digital Upgrade I, Genesys Cloud User 1 Digital Upgrade II, or Genesys Cloud User 2 Digital Upgrade I.

Set skills and interaction priority in Architect in-queue flows

Administrators and contact center managers can now use new Architect actions to assign skills and priority for in-queue flow interactions. The Set Skills action assigns the appropriate ACD and language skills to an interaction. The Set Priority action assigns the appropriate priority of the current interaction while it waits in a queue. For more information, see Set Skills action and Set Priority action. This feature requires one of the following subscriptions: Genesys Cloud User 2 or Genesys Cloud User 3.

Audit log viewer for workforce management time-off requests and shift trades

Contact center managers and supervisors can now use the existing Genesys Cloud auditing service to see details about time-off requests and shift trades. This information includes who created or changed the time-off request or shift trade, the actions taken, details about the request or trade, and the date the changes occurred. For more information, see View workforce management details in the audit log viewer. This feature requires one of the following subscriptions: Genesys Cloud User 3, Genesys Cloud User 1 WEM Upgrade II, or Genesys Cloud User 2 WEM Upgrade I.

Integrations

Delete data actions support

Administrators can now select the HTTP DELETE method to remove data from the integrated service. For more information, see Add configuration to custom actions for integrations. This feature requires one of the following subscriptions: Genesys Cloud User 1, Genesys Cloud User 2, or Genesys Cloud User 3.

Deprecations

Architect Get Journey Sessions by Customer action removal

On February 23, 2022, Genesys will remove the Get Journey Sessions by Customer action in Architect. As a result, flow authors can achieve the same functionality by using a custom data action or an alternative data action. For more information, see Deprecation: Get Journey Sessions by Customer action. This feature requires one of the following subscriptions: Genesys Cloud User 2, Genesys Cloud User 3, Genesys Cloud User 1 Digital I, Genesys Cloud User 1 Digital II, or Genesys Cloud User 2 Digital I.

#Roadmap/NewFeatures

------------------------------
    Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources