Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Scheduled Call Backs

Posted 01-13-2022 15:56
    Hi. I'm just trying to see if I can transfer any scheduled callbacks from multiple queues to one specific queue. I've been testing different ways to do that and I'm not see an easy option; preferable w/out the customer on the line but open to what is even possible to begin. 

Any thoughts

Thank you!!
    #Outbound

------------------------------
    Ly Lim
    Cardinal Health 5, LLC

• 2.  RE: Scheduled Call Backs

GENESYS
    Posted 01-14-2022 08:41
    Ly, as soon as the callback is presented to the agent, it can be transferred.  The agent does not have to click on the phone number to get the agent on the line first.  Have you tried transferring that way or are you looking to do something in a more automated fashion?

Let us know!

Thanks,
    Chris

Chris Bohlin
    Product Manager - PureCloud

• 3.  RE: Scheduled Call Backs

Posted 01-14-2022 13:18
    Thank you @Chris Bohlin for replying to my message.

I was actually referring to the step before the call back got to an agent. I wanted the scheduled call back to go to a queue so only specific people assigned to that queue can handle call backs, basically the "B team​" when available vs it getting scheduled back to the same queue. 

here's my use-case I was thinking. 

I would have "Queue A" for our outbound campaigns, and if the customer is 'very interested', I want to schedule a call back for them to be reached by a specialized team assigned to "Queue B". so Queue A user will scheduled the call back that would be automatically assigned to Queue B's queue. 

Ideally, I would like to see from a dashboard view when someone is in Queues B 'waiting list'. then I would have that person go on queue to call this patient back. It is essentially a waiting queue.

Ly Lim
    Cardinal Health 5, LLC

• 4.  RE: Scheduled Call Backs

Posted 01-21-2022 11:44
    Hey @Chris Bohlin Wanted to see if you had a way around this?​

Ly Lim
    Cardinal Health 5, LLC

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources