Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  "New and Improved" Ideas Lab - all previous Idea numbers and hyperlinks now invalid?

Posted 10-26-2021 21:53

So I've just noticed that the Genesys Cloud CX Ideas Lab has changed in appearance and says it's the "new and improved" version

However it also appears that nearly every idea has changed reference numbers and all my old hyperlinks no longer work.

For example, the idea Control Blind Transfer was previously CLPLA-I-1000, however now that hyperlink and idea number doesn't exist and is now under INB-I-915

I've checked at least 10 other Ideas I had referenced/favourited, and they all now say 'Record not found'

Is this what new and improved means?

#Roadmap/NewFeatures

• 2.  RE: "New and Improved" Ideas Lab - all previous Idea numbers and hyperlinks now invalid?

Posted 10-26-2021 22:54
    I've also lost all of my previous subscriptions to ideas I was following and/or voted on.

------------------------------
    Jeffrey

• 3.  RE: "New and Improved" Ideas Lab - all previous Idea numbers and hyperlinks now invalid?

Posted 10-27-2021 06:03
    Hello,
    I have the same problem as Jeffrey, the links I have to existing ideas no longer work and I have lost all the subscriptions I had

Javier Del Olmo
    Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A.

• 4.  RE: "New and Improved" Ideas Lab - all previous Idea numbers and hyperlinks now invalid?

GENESYS
    Posted 10-28-2021 19:56
    Hey Everyone,

Sorry you are having these issues. I checked with the Ideas Lab Team, and they are aware of this issue. 

The one surprise was what @Javier Del Olmo Gil mentioned about the subscriptions. They were not aware of that and are looking into it.

I hope to have more details from them.

Best,

Matt​

Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 5.  RE: "New and Improved" Ideas Lab - all previous Idea numbers and hyperlinks now invalid?

Posted 10-29-2021 04:31
    Thanks @Matt Lawson!!​

Javier Del Olmo
    Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources