Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Issues - CIDR IP address range for cloud media services change

Posted 05-01-2021 10:43
    Hi all, I'm curious if anyone else is experiencing issues since the roll out of this change. We have confirmed that the firewall component does not impact us as all staff are remote but we also had all reps do the network test just to be sure and they all passed so are connecting to the new IP. I am the system admin and am also having the same issues. Our issues are as follows:

-agents are logged on and are showing on queue and available but are not getting interactions or are showing as interacting but have no interactions
    -agents keep getting taken offline (session ID error) - this is happening to me as well 
    -we are trying to make outbound callbacks and the interactions are showing as connected but it did not actually connect on our end. 
    -the system is very slow 
    - we have interactions waiting so it is recognizing that we have staff in the queues but it is not pushing the calls through

A few things about us:
    -we use Chrome OS (all are on Chromebooks or chromeboxes)
    -we have agents across the country and are using home internet services - no VPN

I have been on with support and they are pushing that this is a firewall issue but we have nothing behind a firewall with this system and all agents have passed the network test already in their remote environment. We have done everything from clearing cookies, disabling WebRTC phone, logging out, rebooting everything. I guess I am just trying see if other customers are seeing the same issues.
    #QualityManagement

------------------------------
    Rebecca Winter
    Payment Source

• 2.  RE: Issues - CIDR IP address range for cloud media services change

Posted 05-02-2021 02:11
    Where are your Edges?

Vaun McCarthy
    NTT New Zealand Limited

• 3.  RE: Issues - CIDR IP address range for cloud media services change

Posted 05-06-2021 03:35

We're in the Asia Pacific (Sydney) region and haven't come across any issues so far.

When you run the Web RTC diagnostics (including the Network test as well as the WebRTC with Audio) is it showing anything at all abnormal?

Are any of your Sites using the Geo-Lookup TURN feature? Does your WebRTC Base Setting use Force TURN?

Jeff

• 4.  RE: Issues - CIDR IP address range for cloud media services change

Posted 05-07-2021 04:56
    Hi,

yes the same to us. Our edges are located in EMEA Frankfurt. We use Chrome Browser or Genesys Cloud App. No Firewall for the remote worker only their own internet connection.

Christoph Otto

• 5.  RE: Issues - CIDR IP address range for cloud media services change

Posted 05-07-2021 15:15
    We are located in Canada - in Ontario and British Columbia. I am happy to update that we leveled out over the weekend and then with all reps reporting no issues the beginning of the week. We requested Genesys reboot our cloud and I am not sure if that did it but all of a sudden the issues just went away. All of the tests we did showed that we were pointing to the right IP and we passed their Network test which was the most frustrating part. I guess I just wanted to make sure that if we were not the only ones experiencing this issue, those others could voice their concerns, and then the support team would realize that something bigger was happening. 

I appreciate all that took the time to post and answer my questions:) 

Regards,

Rebecca Winter | Director, Sales and Customer Service

Payment Source 

t: 647-403-9253

e: rwinter@paymentsource.ca

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain information that is confidential. It is intended for the above-named recipient(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us by telephone or return e-mail immediately and permanently delete this e-mail from your system without making a copy. Any unauthorized use or disclosure, copying or use of this e-mail is prohibited.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources