Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  RPA for DSS PCI

GENESYS
    Posted 11-23-2021 03:55
    One of our customers wants to use a payment gateway that for some reason does not offer an API to integrate with:

- An option to match PCI would be stopping the recording using an expertapp such as Pausible
    - A suggestion would be using a Secure Flow and a RPA process to 'launch' the payment gateway ==> Do we have any experience with RPAs?
    - The third option is retrieveing the Credit Card data in a secure flow, transfer back to the agent and populating the payment gateway form with these data ==> Any way to hide the sensitive information from the agent view?
    - Last option would be sending the customer a SMS with a link to the payment gateway so they pay by him/herself. However, it includes some higher abandonment risk than doing everything on the phone

Any suggestion?

Thanks!
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #Implementation
    #Integrations
    #Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface
    #Security

------------------------------
    David Valledor Pellicer
    Genesys - Employees
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: RPA for DSS PCI

Posted 11-23-2021 18:10
    David,

Just thinking out loud, but for Option #1, you could put the payment collection stuff on a separate page and then use a Page Load action to do a Secure Pause (and other pages could similarly End Secure Pause)
    For Option 3, how are you thinking of auto-populated the form? I can't see any way to achieve this at all, never mind without the agent seeing.

If it were me, I would work with the customer to change gateways, or the gateway provider to add an API. I'm amazed they don't (isn't that what 90% of a Payment Gateway is for???) Whatever you end up doing otherwise is likely to be a work-around and could possibly leave the client exposed.

Just my 10 cents.

HTH

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources