AppFoundry: The Genesys Marketplace Experience

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Brightmetrics Integration

Posted 02-03-2022 04:43
    Hi all - just to say what a great integration we have with Brightmetrics and the addition of their interface and ease of creating visuals and reporting to expand the reporting available within GCCX, it could not have been easier to deploy. I have really enjoyed putting together the reports that give another dimension to the existing included functionality of our cloud platform. Creating daily agent perfomance visuals for managers and agents has subtly changed the agents habits for the better. Make contact and have a chat with them, I am sure you will reap the benefits as we have.

------------------------------
    Matthew Calton
    Grove & Dean Ltd

• 2.  RE: Brightmetrics Integration

Posted 02-17-2022 02:39
    HI Matthew, I concur

I've always been impressed with the response and support from the team at Brightmetrics.  While the product still has a number of gaps in my opinion, the speed and ease in which you can build reports and dashboards and then provide those dashboards to external parties is still worth it.  I've usually had a response to any support questions well within the same business day (taking into account time zones of course).

Vaun McCarthy

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources