Genesys DX (formerly Bold360)

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Office 365 Integration

Posted 01-11-2022 10:41
    Edited by First Bloggs281 01-11-2022 10:41
    Is there a detailed how-to about configuring Office365 with Bold360's email service? I've tried the guides below and the email service says it's "Working" on Bold's side, but we are not receiving any emails through the Bold application. Currently we're using Office.com to answer the emails, but we'd like to use Bold so we can assign emails to employees and groups.

In the past, I was able to use POP/IMAP with Office365 but we recently disabled legacy authentication so we must use the new authentication method.

Guide 1

Guide 2

• 2.  RE: Office 365 Integration

GENESYS
    Posted 01-11-2022 18:37
    Hi Jacob,

I'm a moderator here, looking to track down someone who can get you a solid answer.

The only thing I was able to stumble upon was this setup for SMTP, which I can send but it sounds like you are more interested in configuring to receive emails rather than send.

------------------------------
    Anthony Romero
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Office 365 Integration

GENESYS
    Posted 01-12-2022 13:20
    Hey Jacob,

Synced up, and we have a guide for you here:

https://dx.genesys.com/GenesysDX/Platform-agent/2350034111/Set-up-an-email-account.htm

I should have gone here first, but it's our general email guide and has notation related to setting it up for Microsoft Office 365. If you are still having issues after following this guide, we'll see what else we can pull.

Anthony Romero
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources