PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  HMP 3.0 and HP DL-380 G6

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 12-02-2009 23:05
    Has anybody already tested the combination of HMP 3.0 and Server HP DL-380 G6 ? It is not yet been validated on the testlab.inin.com but the validated G5-servers are end-of-life (yes, they can still be purchased from I3) and they do not fit in most of the companies hardware policies anymore when new hardware needs to be purchased. If you have already tested this combination any feedback is very much appreciated.

• 2.  RE: HMP 3.0 and HP DL-380 G6

GENESYS
    Posted 12-03-2009 12:31
    I find the testlab.inin.com site a little misleading when it comes to validated servers for HMP. The short of it is that Interactive Intelligence no longer validates servers for HMP (hasn't for a while). Instead, you are supposed to choose a server based upon the HMP documentation for required CPU and memory. The HMP documentation is located on the Support web site where you download the latest HMP SU.

• 3.  RE: HMP 3.0 and HP DL-380 G6

Posted 12-03-2009 12:41
    George is right on here. We no longer validate servers. They simply need to: 1) Meet or exceed the system requirements posted in the Installing and Configuring IC guide 2) Have no more than 4GB of memory (I know, that can be tough) 3) Processors must be supported by Dialogic. The supported CPU's are listed here: http://www.dialogic.com/main/dialogic/home/products/ip_enabled/hmp_faq.htm#What_processors_does_Dialogic_HMP_support_ --- From that page --- Q: What processors does Dialogic® HMP support? A: Dialogic® HMP Supports Intel Xeon® 30xx, 31xx, 32xx, 33xx, 52xx, 53xx, 54xx, 72xx, 73xx and 55xx series processors. AMD Opteron™ 22XXSE,AMD Opteron™ 82XX are supported for IP Only configurations. For more information on tested configurations please see release guide of the specific release. ---------------------- Dialogic will update this as they test CPU's. If you have one that is not listed, contact ININ support and they will request to Dialogic that the newer CPU is tested.

• 4.  RE: HMP 3.0 and HP DL-380 G6

Posted 12-03-2009 17:15
    Thank you very much for the information, at least to know that the testlab.inin.com is not updated anymore on validated HMP-servers helps a lot. :cool:

• 5.  RE: HMP 3.0 and HP DL-380 G6

Posted 02-25-2010 10:58
    sounds pretty good to me

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources