PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View

Agent Utilization reporting question – “userworkgroups” table

• 1.  Agent Utilization reporting question – “userworkgroups” table

Posted 09-29-2009 12:16
    Agent Utilization reporting question – “userworkgroups” table We are doing a lot of cross training and we are activating agents in queues on an as needed basis. For example, agent A may be activated in Queue A full time but due to a higher call volume in queue B, he may need to be moved to Queue B for one day. When we pull our utilization data for Queue B that day, then the duration for that agent that only worked 1 day in Queue B will show the entire duration that agent worked in all queues for the whole month. We need reporting that shows duration agents worked in each queue per month. Also, if we remove the agent from one Queue and pull the report that day, then the agent does not show up in that queue report at all so it affects historical data also. I found out that the table “userworkgroups” keeps all the data of an agent when they are added or removed from the queue. The data which it collects is user id, workgroup, queue flag (it is Y or N), I3 time stamp, siteid. Thus if a user is removed from a workgroup or a queue then he is removed from that table. If we add the user to a queue then he is added to the table. This also effects historical reporting as the reports pull data from that table when the report is run. So if the user was in that queue a month ago but we remove him from the queue today and run a report for last month, the user will not show up in that report. I am really interested to know how the other call centers are capturing agent utilization per queue. Thanks a lot. Punam

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources