PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Enabling Exchange as CoProvider of Lotus

Posted 02-05-2011 02:59
    Hi, I have just enabled exchange as co provider of mails of Lotus in my CIC. Unfortunately im having this error when trying to retrieve/search mails "Unable to complete Mailbox search" = Error 25 When I tried to look at the ExchangeConnector logs I am seeing this: $Id: //depot/qa/eic/red/products/eic/src/MailConnector2/providers/Exchange/Provider.cpp#1 $ function: CoProvider::GetObject this: (class ATL::CComObject<class CoProvider>){ m_dwRef: 3 } failure: 80004005 : Unspecified error failed: CoProvider::CreateInstanceFromURI(uri, pAuth, iid, ppv) Any help would be great appreciated. Thanks. Mar

• 2.  RE: Enabling Exchange as CoProvider of Lotus

Posted 02-07-2011 23:46
    I'm interested in how you set this up? What version of CIC are you using? What Version of Exchange? It looks like the system isn't able to open the mailbox store that it's trying to connect to. I'd check the permissions on the mail store for your main IC Administrator account and double-check that it's setup correctly.

• 3.  RE: Enabling Exchange as CoProvider of Lotus

Posted 02-22-2011 19:06
    Originally posted by pwatkins;20816
    I'm interested in how you set this up? What version of CIC are you using? What Version of Exchange? It looks like the system isn't able to open the mailbox store that it's trying to connect to. I'd check the permissions on the mail store for your main IC Administrator account and double-check that it's setup correctly.
    I already figured this out. I just had a problem with domain trust that's why both are not populating mailbox users on either exchange or lotus. Thanks for the concern :)

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources