PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View

Add parameters to step with ClientCOM

• 1.  Add parameters to step with ClientCOM

Posted 03-01-2011 13:37
    Hi, I'm working on some handlers creation automation with ClientCOM (as IceLib seems not to support such stuff). I've tried to create a new handler, add step (any - subroutine, initiator or tool) and set some parameters on it: II3IDHandler ihd = ihdAccess.Designer.CreateHandler(); ihd.ChangeInitiator("Subroutine"); ihd.InitiatorStep.Label = "MyInit"; this part is ok - new handler is created and subroutine initiator is added. Now I want to add some parameters: II3IDStep s2 = ihd.InitiatorStep; var param = s2.Parameters.AddInputCheckBox("aaa"); this throws COMException with message "{"The collection may not be modified."}" so I tried: var clone = ihd.InitiatorStep.Parameters.Clone(); which throws "{"Cannot clone this parameter collection because it points to an out-of-sync, already cloned or internal initiator/tool parameter collection."}" When creating the "Condition" toolstep I've run a situation where the Parameters collection was not available at all. Any suggestions what to do? thanks for any feedback. Btw is IceLib going to support this handler creation / inspection stuff? Łukasz

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources